Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One Month Old

Adalyn was ONE MONTH OLD on Saturday, 5/28. It's unbelievable, I just don't know where the last month went. Some days it feels like I was just coming home from the hospital and other days it seems as though Adalyn has been part of our life forever. We did take some pictures on Saturday and Sunday to capture how much Adalyn has grown in a month! Here are a few of my favorites. Which one is your favorite?

So big!

Pretty baby dancing!

Isn't she getting big?!

I love this one

Close up - blue eyes and blue diaper :) I'll share about cloth diapers in another post

We had a great weekend! Greg, Adalyn and I were able to spend all weekend together, which was really special. Greg even had off work for Memorial Day! Saturday we not only celebrated Adalyn's first month of life, but also our niece's first birthday. Blaire turned one year old on May 25! It's so fun to think that Blaire and Adalyn will be able to play together next year at this time - yay for cousins! We ended the weekend enjoying seafood at my parent's house. On Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor day they often have get clams, shrimp and tuna. It was delicious!

I think my NEXT post will be Adalyn's birth story, unless something else pops in my head before then. Oh and correction on my last post, it says that I posted it on May 16, but that's actually the date that I started the post...I just finished it last Tuesday. I need to figure out how to fix that...I'll add it to the list! And I started this post on 5/31, but am posting it today, 6/4. I'm thoroughly confused but will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment