Sunday, October 2, 2011

Adalyn - 5 months



Adalyn Faith turned 5 months old last Wednesday.  FIVE MONTHS!  Oh my gosh, where has the time gone.  Look how big she is!!  We are having so much fun these days.  What a fun stage!  We love watching her as she learns new things and continues to develop even more of her special personality.  She's loving her feet lately.  In fact, almost every time I change her diaper now she tries to put her foot in her mouth.  Not the easiest for me because I'm old school and use pins with my cloth diapers, but still fun to watch :-)

Check out those two teeth!


Laughing with Aunt Sarah (and pink puppy that she LOVES)

Isn't this picture great?!

Sitting up by herself for a few seconds

Slowly getting the hang of it
 
Until next time, friends! 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment