Monday, December 12, 2011

Adalyn - 7 months

Another month has gone by.  Wow, before I know it Adalyn will be a year old!  Overall, life has been pretty good with the exception of a few of my own breakdowns.  I've had a couple days recently that I feel completely incompetent to raise my sweet daughter to be a loving, respectful, God-fearing little girl.  Sigh.  Tell me you have them, too?!?  And then there are days that I feel like I'm not "accomplishing" enough but would be if I were out of the house working.  I know it's not true, but it's how I feel sometimes, so why beat around the bush, I'm just gonna say it.  Don't get me wrong, I love that I'm able to stay home with Adalyn, but life's not perfect so I don't want to pretend it is.  

She does, however, bring sooo many smiles to my face.  I mean look at that adorable smile, how can she not?!?

On that note, I have to cut this short.  Someone is screaming in her crib after a brief 30 minute nap.  There goes my plans for the afternoon!  Be back sometime :-)

1 comment: